Barcode Reader X - QR & 1-D - iPhone/iPad App
This is a barcode reader with easy operation. You can read Codabar (NW - 7), GS 1 Databar (RSS - 14) and GS 1 Limited which can not be read with the iOS standard bar code recognition function. iPhone, iPad, iPod compatible.
- Can read the bar code in the camera image.
- Various one-dimensional, two-dimensional barcodes can be read.
- You can store history of barcodes scanned.
- Barcode reading history can be shared with other applications such as mail / clipboard copy etc.
- You can select the bar code type in the setting menu.
- If you do not read the bar code, you can stop the camera and reduce battery drain.
- You can search barcode reading results with search engines.
Supported bar code type
QR Code Data Matrix Aztec PDF 417
UPC-A UPC-E EAN-8 (JAN-8) EAN-13 (JAN-13) Code 39 Code 39 Extended Code 93 Code 93 Extended Code 128 (GS1-128) Codabar (NW-7) ITF Interleaved 2 of 5 GS1 Databar(RSS-14) GS1 Databar Expanded GS1 Databar Limited
- When moving the iPhone or iPad, the frame of the camera image and the barcode recognition position may be misaligned.
- Mistakes may occur. (We do not guarantee that recognition results are 100% correct.) Depending on usage conditions (brightness, size, spoiler, etc.), it may not be recognized or misrecognition may occur.
- It may be erroneously recognized as another bar code type. (It can be improved by narrowing the bar code type to be used from the setting menu.)
- Please read the horizontal bar code. I am bad at vertical and rotational, deformed ones.
- GS 1 - 128 is recognized as Code 128.
- Display advertisements while using this application.