App Terms & Conditions
Last updated: August 1, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions («Terms», «Terms and Conditions») carefully before using the Out Mobile App (change this) mobile application (the app) operated by Digitalnauts Inc. («us», «we», or «our»).
Applying and Accepting the Terms
- You must use this application in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- If you use this application, you agree to these terms.
- If you are a minor, you should use this application after obtaining the consent of a legal representative such as a parent.
- We do not guarantee that this application has no problems or bugs.
(Including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, suitability for a specific purpose, defects in security etc., errors and bugs, infringement of rights etc.)
- We have no obligation to you to remedy these issues.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damages or disputes caused to you due to this application.
You agree not to use the App in any way that:
1. is unlawful, illegal or unauthorised;
1. is defamatory of any other person;
1. is obscene or offensive;
1. promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
1. infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
1. is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
1. is likely to disrupt our service in any way; or
1. advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- You can use this application for free. We are able to place advertisements of our company or third parties on this app.
- You can make in-app purchases to take advantage of ads off and other advanced features.
- We can determin this payment method.
This payment method will displayed on this application, and paid from this application.
- The functions available for billing may have an expiration date.
- Features acquired through billing can only be used by one user.
- We can change the price of in-app charges for this app.
Modification of this application and the end of service
- We can change all or part of this application or discontinue distribution of this application without notifying the user.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to you by the modification and termination of the app.
Notification / Contact
- Notifications and communications between us and you shall be made in the manner specified by our company.
Intellectual property right
- All intellectual property rights and all rights relating to this application belong to our company or a third party.
- Consent to these terms or use of this application does not mean the transfer or permission of the rights for the user.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
- We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- These changes are effective immediately.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Japanese law will be the governing law in interpreting these terms.
- If there is any dispute arising out of or related to this application, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.